TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We are not considered a financial institution by the state of Georgia Department of Banking and Finance. All transactions are defined as “PAWN” transactions. Business is conducted in the State of Georgia Only!
- PAWNS that delinquent are in default and are subject to loss of pawned collateral.
- Inability to make payments on time could result in loss of collateral of the Pawn.
- All applicants must qualify and show the ability to repay the title pawn.
- Title pawns are meant to be used for emergency financial needs.
- APR (Annual Percentage Rate) with a pawn transaction could be as high as 300%.
- A title lien fee may be charged to clients based on state requirements.
- Extensions of a pawn are by agreement of both parties and payments must be made in a timely fashion. The maximum term of a transaction is 36 months.
- See “contact us” tab for a physical address.
- We comply with all state and local pawn codes & laws.